I want you to be delighted with your purchase, so if your order does not meet or exceed your expectations, please contact me right away so we can discuss options. I strive to give excellent customer service at all times. Please keep in mind that some colors may appear slightly different on a smart phone/computer screen. The shop policies below apply to direct retail customer orders (separate policies apply for wholesale customers).
Cancellations are generally not accepted. Exceptions may be made within 24 hours after order receipt if order processing has not begun and order has not shipped.
RETURNED ITEMS MUST BE PRE-APPROVED BY THE SHOP.
• Please contact DbLL within three (3) days of receipt of your order if you need to return or exchange an item.
• Jewelry returns and exchanges will be accepted within seven (7) business days of the original delivery date indicated by USPS tracking.
• Unapproved returns and late returns may be refused or restocking fees may be deducted from the total of your original purchase.
• Returned items (for exchange or refund) must be in the original condition in which shipped and items cannot be visibly worn or altered. DbLL reserves the right to issue partial refunds at the shop's discretion if items are not returned in the original condition. DbLL also reserves the right to decline returns if returned items are lost or damaged during the return process. Please consider adding insurance to your return package.
• Returns, exchanges and refunds are not available on the following: custom orders, art, party jewelry, sale items, trunk show/holiday market sales, rush orders or items dropped/broken/damaged by customer after receipt. Due to the seasonal nature of Holiday and Game Day items, returns and exchange options are not available and these items are also final sale.
• Shop credit will be applied for other approved non-jewelry/home decor items. These items must be returned within 14 days of receipt (delivery day).
• Refunds on approved returned items will be given in a timely manner, upon receipt of approved returned items and in the original form of payment.
• Refunds and/or replacements may not be made or sent if the shipping provider (USPS) tracking confirms that a package was delivered at the shipping address you provided. I will attempt to work with the USPS if you do not receive your package and I may be able to file an insurance claim in some cases (depending on method of shipping). This also applies to returns and exchanges. If DbLL does not receive your returned or exchanged item(s), DbLL will not issue a refund and will not replace the item at DbLL cost.
SHIPPING FEES ON RETURNS & EXCHANGES:
Shipping fees (original shipping fee and return shipping costs) will not be refunded on exchanges or returns unless an item is received damaged or an error was made by DbLL. Buyer is responsible for proper repackaging, shipping and insurance fees (recommended) to return and/or exchange item(s). Buyer is also responsible for DbLL return shipping fees on all exchanges and resized/restrung items (unless need for exchange/resizing/restringing is due to a defect or error made by DbLL).
ITEMS DAMAGED DURING SHIPPING:
Receipt of damaged items is extremely rare, but unfortunately, it happens from time to time. Please contact the shop within 48 hours of receipt if there is an issue with your order. An attempt may be made to repair or replace items (when possible) if an item you receive is damaged during shipping. This may not be possible in all cases (i.e. original paintings, vintage materials, one of a kind jewelry, or limited stock fabric). Damaged items that are repairable should be returned to DbLL within 14 days. Items received after 14 days will no longer be eligible for free repairs.
UNDELIVERED/MISSING ORDERS: Customers are responsible for entering correct shipping addresses when making purchases. DbLL is not responsible for undelivered/lost USPS packages, USPS packages delivered to incorrect addresses entered by customers or undelivered packages sent to addresses that are flagged as unconfirmed USPS mailing addresses provided by customers. Replacements and/or refunds may not be given for items marked delivered by the USPS.
JEWELRY DAMAGES AFTER RECEIPT/WEAR: If DbLL determines that an item has been damaged due to manufacturing defects other than general wear and tear or customer damage, jewelry repair, refund or replacement options will be offered. If you break or damage an item, lose a pompom or ruin a tassel, DbLL will offer a restringing, repair or pompom/tassel replacement option to you at a small fee plus the cost to ship your item back to you. Bracelet exchange/resizing is available (at a very small fee if resizing), plus return shipping, should you decide you need a different size than what you ordered. Please keep in mind that replacement of some materials may or may not be an option, depending on stock and availability at the time. DbLL cannot be responsible for "lost" earrings that are not properly fastened or fall out of your ears or tassels that fall apart due to rough handling, improper storage, water damage or pulled threads, etc. Silicone backs are provided with some earring styles. Please use them so you don't lose an earring. DbLL is also not responsible for earrings or components that fall apart because rings are pulled apart or for earrings that break or bend due to excess force (including posts). Returns and refunds will not be accepted for wire-strung necklaces that are broken due to too excessive bending or improper storage. See separate information tab on Jewelry Care Tips.