WHOLESALE & TRUNK SHOW INFORMATION
Designs by Laurel Leigh jewelry is no longer available wholesale.
Designs by Laurel Leigh’s primary jewelry design focus is on one-of-a-kind and small batch pieces with the ultimate goals to avoid mass production and offer customers unique pieces. That said, I love to work with other retailers and boutiques and some of my pieces are available at wholesale pricing. Due to the high number of new designs added each month and the limited nature of most of my designs, seasonal line sheets are no longer available. DbLL may not be accepting new wholesale accounts or wholesale orders during some busy seasonal months including November or December.
NEW WHOLESALE CUSTOMER REQUIREMENTS & WHOLESALE ORDER INFORMATION
- New account minimums are $350 and reorders are $150. Pricing is subject to change on reorders.
- Wholesale customers must be brick-and-mortar stores or traveling pop-up shops and may not be exclusively online e-commerce or social media pop-up sale businesses.
- DbLL jewelry may not be repackaged or rebranded at any time and is not available to wholesale customers who intend to sell items as “shop/boutique” brand.
- DbLL brand jewelry tags and cards must be used and may not be replaced with boutique name/logo jewelry tags.
- Wholesale customers, their representatives or other vendor partners may not replicate DbLL designs at any time (during or after the wholesale relationship).
- DbLL jewelry may not be sold on boutique websites.
- Invoices must be paid prior to order fulfillment.
- Wholesale items are made to order. Orders are fulfilled in approximately 1-2 weeks after receipt of payment.
- A copy of your retail sales ID document will be required for new accounts prior to order fulfillment and shipment.
- A signed copy of the DbLL Wholesale Terms Agreement (separate document) must be submitted prior to order processing and shipment.
HOW TO SHOP
Current wholesale items can be viewed by going to the DbLL home page and choosing the “Shop All Items” option. You will then select “Wholesale Available” in the left-hand side drop-down filtering option. Wholesale prices are not listed on my website. Please create an account and place wholesale available items in your shopping cart. Contact DbLL via email to begin the order process once you have placed items in your cart. A draft invoice will be sent for your review. Please note: Items are not reserved or held for unpaid invoices.
Quantities and colors of certain items may be limited and some be available in higher quantities shown available online. I am an artist and I design as I am inspired. I do not design seasons in advance; current season designs are added weekly.
WHOLESALE & TRUNK SHOW INQUIRIES
Please include the following information with your inquiry:
- Buyer/shop owner contact name
- Shop name
- Are you an e-commerce retailer, traveling/pop-up shop, brick and mortar boutique or social media seller?
- Link to shop Instagram or Facebook page
- Link to shop website
- Contact information
- Sales percentage required for trunk shows